Sunday, June 22, 2008

This is the house I'm hoping that we can build.





We will have to see how much it all adds up to, buying land, etc. And of course we will look around, and I may end up changing my mind, but from here, this is the best one I've seen in our price range. There was another one that had an actual real walk-in closet, but the living space on the first floor wasn't as nice. We would probably add a basement, so the room that is pictured in the floor plan as a wash room would probably be an office instead. There would also be a rec room in the basement, and a storage room. We could probably use the smallest bedroom on the second floor as a closet, or eliminate a wall, make the parents bedroom bigger, and add a closet. We'll see. (And I don't think we'll go with pink, I'm sure we can pick a different stucco color!)

1 comment:

Jess said...

My girlfriend lives in Germany right now and this almost resembles the house that she lives in. One whole wall of her house is french doors that look outside to these beautiful vineyards, how awesome is that!? I am so excited for you and I hope everything works out!