Monday, June 9, 2008

No pool today...AGAIN.

So for the second day in a row I turned around after packing up and heading up to the pool. It's 94 degrees here in Columbus the last few days, so it's a popular destination. I got there at 12:20 yesterday - 20 minutes after it opened. And almost all the chairs were gone already. SO I just went home. I figured with it being the weekend yesterday, it would be better today. SO today I made sure to get there early and arrived at 12:05. There were lots of chairs left, but there were about 30 people standing line outside. Well, I wasn't going to load up with Luna and all of our stuff and go stand in line. And I figured once all those people got in, there wouldn't be many chairs left either... I was bummed but oh well. I hope the situation gets better, because it's teh best way for both of us to get outside during the day. The deck is just very dirty for Luna to crawl around on!!

No comments: