Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visit with Laura (Louisville, KY)

On our way down to KS, we stopped in KY to visit one of my best friends Laura, and her family.  It was so great to see them, wish we could have stayed longer!


Bas and Laura's Mom, Craig.  Berautiful picture!


Their daughter Annabelle with Luna - Luna pronounced her name "And-a-bell!"



Then I let Annabelle take some pictures with my camera.  She thought that was really cool, and she got some pretty good shots!


Luna found one of Annabelle's princess dresses, and refused to take it off, or let us put it on right-side-out!












Annabelle set the table...






The guys were still shooting the breeze...




I think we still look pretty good!




And here's a shot of Luna sitting in the little rocking chair that I got for Frederick when he was really little!

No comments: