Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween from our Little Pumpkin!

I decided to make Luna's costume this year, because there was relatively little hope of finding one in her size here. They do have them, but their mostly scary, and mostly too big. So I made her a pumpkin costume, much like the one I had when I was about 3 years old. There was no hope of finding a pattern, so I even did that myself. She won't be able to trick-or-treat, but at least we have pictures of her in a costume!




Uh oh, fell down... now what am I supposed to do?



And yes, of course some candy... actually I had to bribe her with it just to get the costume on - she was NOT having it!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You have a beautiful little girl. And you did a super good job on that pumpkin costume--way better than the one you had as a little girl!! Adorable.