Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Potty Party at our House!

We are on day three of Luna using the potty.  She started Saturday night.  She had a few accidents on Sunday, and yesterday morning we went through 5 pairs of panties and shorts, but by last night she was gaining her stride.

So far today we haven't had any real accidents, and she is doing so well!   I am so proud of her.  Somone suggested last night that I try saying "Let's just go sit on the potty and see what happens, OK?"  and it seems to help alot, as opposed to saying "Do you have to go pee, pee?"  And yes, she gets candy when she has success, but we'll phase that out.

She seems to be holding her #2's for once she gets her diaper on at night though... but we have plenty of time!

Yay Luna!  (I'm sure you won't be happy with me in 12 years when you know the whole world has ready this...)  I love you.

1 comment:

Linda said...

For sure it won't take her long! She's so smart. She'll want to be like mom!