Friday, June 25, 2010

Garden Tea Party




Had some ladies for tea today.  It was loads of fun!  I think everyone had fun getting dressed up, and I had a blast using all of my girlie entertaining stuff.  I made scones (my first time, they were really good - thanks Martha!) cucumber sandwiches, muffins, and cookies.  And fortunately the weather was beautiful!  A real treat this summer!









Some favors I threw together at the last minute...

Luna getting ready.



Apple & cinnamon muffins w/ brown sugar and cream cheese frosting.  Thanks again Martha...


All the ladies...


Luna and Adrianna...


Luna and Abigail.







Zoe wore a hat - love it!


Mom, this is for you!  Love you!




1 comment:

Jamie said...

I agree... you need to send the whole lot of those in to Martha Stewart! Thank you for hosting such a lovely event. It was a perfect time. And it's nice to get all dressed up!