Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pig Tails and Baby Dolls...

Today for school I gave Luna pig tails, which is the first time in a long time that I've done so.  For a long time her hair was just too short, especially after her first hair cut, and I've always had a hard time with how fine her hair is.  So I tried again this morning, and I was pretty impressed with how patient she was while I put them in.  I think they show off her eyes, or at least her eyes look beautiful in these pictures!


She was so excited and so proud of them. 


She kept saying how she looked like Lisa - one of the other girls at school.  Luna always talks about Lisa's hair, so I think she was pretty excited to have pig tails, just like Lisa!


When I dropped her off at school, she was so proud of them!


Last week I picked up a set of doll accessories for Luna, as a surprise present.  We normally don't buy her things all the time, so it was fun when she got home from school and had a surprise...


She immediately fell in love with it, and made me go get her babies and cradle.


Uh oh!  The baby needs water, go fill up the bottle!




And here she is applying powder...


And combing her hair!


Oh, and baby has to go potty!



The funny thing was then on Sunday, Bas picked up some ice cream from the local Eis shop, and told Luna that after dinner she would get a surprise...  So when Bas came out with the ice cream, and told her that was her surprise, she was like "But where's my present?"  Because we had just had the surprise toys, she assumed that surprise meant presents!

No comments: