Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Labor of Love...

My friend Angela is getting married in early April, and I told her that I would make a guestbook similar to the one I had at our wedding.  Turned out to be more difficult than I thought because it's so hard to find good scrapbooking papers here in Germany.  She sent me some, but there just wasn't enough, so I had another friend pick up more for me when she was on a trip back to the states.  It was still a challenge though, because I was constantly worried that I was going to run out of paper, or at least the egg plant color - and many of the papers I had were two sided, which means you can't write on the other side.

Most of the pages have folded paper "cards" which the guests will open to sign.  ALthough there also spots with lines entries for signing directly in the book.  I haven't finished putting all of those in yet, but the effect is good enough to share!  I'm quite happy with how it has turned out, and quite happy that I am finished!  (I certainly procrastinated a bit!)  Angela-  I hope you love it!










This page reserved for Angela's parents...


And for Zach's...


Couldn't figure out how to get this pic turned around... but here is a good example of the lined entries...










This one will have lined entries...














This one will have some lined entries, too.


As will this one...


This one will have four lined entries on each page...
















This one will get a lined entry on each page.


This one will get two on each page.




Ta Da! Last page!  The stickers say "Together" and "Everlasting Love"


Can't wait to be there and see them get married!  I LOVE weddings!  I'm reading 1st Cor. 13 during the ceremony - I'm sure I'll blubber through the whole thing!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Absolutely Amazing! I just love it!!!