Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Open House

A big thanks to everyone that came last night! We had a great time, and it was a great way to celebrate Christmas with new friends here in Germany! I over did it on the food a bit, but I sure enjoyed doing it! Here are some pictures...

This is a star lamp that I picked up at Rewe. I first saw them at a Christmas Market, but didn't want to shell out 30 Euros for one this year... then I found this one at Rewe for half the price! I love it.


Here are the gift baskets ready to go...


Some of the other outdoor decorations all lit up with candles burning in the lanterns...


And all the ladies... Kerri, Annie, Elisa, Raji and Amanda. We never strayed too far from the food - but had great conversation!


And the fellows... Pete, Hugh and Bas.


And some of the kiddies chillin' in the playroom. I think Ice Age 3 ran 3 times over...


And our little rascal... didn't get much of a nap yesterday but still ran in circles all evening!

No comments: