Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Visit with Oma and Opa

On Saturday we went to Rothenburg. We had originally planned to go to Bayreuth, but as the Wagner festival was going on we decided on Rothenburg instead...


This is the city wall, with a small house built into the side of it...


On Saturday night, Bas and I went out, and Luna spent the evening with Oma and Opa! What fun!


I want to go to Kindergarten right now!!!!


And I LOVE eating sand!


I really need my new back pack when I sit on the potty!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

WHAT a DOLL!!!!! She is so darn cute ;-)

Linda said...

It is so amazing to see her on the slide! And that backpack is so cute.

Amanda said...

Nice to finally "meet" you! Thank you for sharing my blog on both your blogs! You are very talented and I love that you make the designs for free.

I loved seeing the pictures from Germany. I lived there twice, once as a child and then again when I was a teen. I lived in Langenselbold, which was near Gelnhausen. I loved it there and want to so badly to go back.