Friday, August 7, 2009

Luna's 2nd Birthday - Post #1

We'll post again after our little party tonight, but thought I would share these first pics of Luna's birthday. Oma and Opa arrived last night, and gave Luna this adorable little dress up dress that they got in Spain... she clearly loves it!


She also got this lovely little doll bassinet - which she quickly put her baby in!



This is how Luna looked when she saw her big birthday gift, first thing this morning... a little stunned, and half asleep...


And here it is!!


And here's another shot of the baby bed...

2 comments:

BellaRosePhotography said...

Oh. my. goodness. That is the cutest dress that I have ever seen! Throw her and the dress in a box and send them my way so I can take pics LOL!!! She is so pretty, katie. Looks like she had a great b-day!

Rachel said...

she's ADORABLE! :)