Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday's Top Tips - Tweezers in the Car!


My sister has started a carnival over on her blog at Zach's Gang called "Thursday's Top Tips" where readers and fellow bloggers can share their favorite tips, and while I may not be as full as good ideas as my sister (mother of seven) is, I may be able to come up with some interesting ideas - so I will try and remember to post a new tip here every Thursday!

My tip this week is pretty simple... after many instances of sitting in my car at an interminable red light, having a glance in the vanity mirror, (and despite the fact that I have just plucked my eyebrows that morning at home) invariably I would notice that I still had little straggler eyebrow hairs which were just too blonde and tiny for me to see in my bathroom mirror. After noticing this time after time I finally came to the conclusion that the light in my car is really the best in which to catch these little guys -

So now I keep a pair of tweezers in the console in my car, and should I find myself sitting at a seemingly endless red light, I just flip open the visor, have a look and grab my tweezers should I see any of those little hairs that were invisible in my bathroom mirror. *There's almost always a few if not more!) Just make sure you keep one, multi-tasking eye on the red light - you don't want to be one of those women who gets caught fiddling with the vanity mirror when the light turns green!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

aaahhhh- I LOVE it! I always think the light is so much better in the car than in my bathroom for seeing all those little hairs I missed, but I have YET to get some tweezers for my car ;-) And I spend LOTS of time just sitting in my car! Thanks for joining me- great tip!!!

Katie said...

Glad you liked it! I had to think long and hard... but since thinking all morning, I now have weeks worth of fodder for Thursday tips!

Linda said...

Great tip! I'll give it a try.