Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What an almost 2 year old can do to a laptop in under 5 minutes...

I had the computer out, sitting on the table, and when Luna crawled up in the chair and started banging on it, I thought... What's she going to do? She can't hurt it. Famous last words... within 5 minutes it looked like this...


So much for our less than a year old $700 laptop, with all of my design software loaded on it... Sorry Jenn, this is going to impede my progress on your blog for a while...
We did go out and get a keyboard to tide us over for a while, but it won't help us on vacation...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Holy. Cow.

~Heather :)

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! Was she using a hammer?

Amanda said...

Yikes! I am so sorry! I feel your pain, though. Two of our four have been destructive.

Thank you so much for sharing my button. You get lots of traffic and a good bit of mine comes from you. I am going do a feature on you in the next few weeks. I'll let you know before it posts.