Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Keukenhof

We made it to Keukenhof again this year. Although, it was much more crowded, so I don't have as many pictures - I was a bit annoyed with all the people. But we finally managed to find the wooden shoes that we shot Luna in last year. That was our goal!

There was a whole host of people there in traditional Dutch costume. The ladies with the traditional lace head dresses. It was very cool!


The azaleas were in full bloom!

I took this shot because I loved the way that they mixed the tall purple tulips with the shorter orange ones - not that you can tell so much from the picture! But hey - you can see all the people!
Luna is always making friends!

Here you see azaleas mixed with same color tulips.
She's a natural!
And they had a petting zoo!







Just as we were about to leave, we found the shoes... they were in the middle of a concrete section - right near the gate where we came in. It wasn't a very photo friendly spot - so I made Bas move them, and then took these. By the time we were done, there were at least 6 other families queued up to use them as well, so I think we found them a new home...








1 comment:

Jenny said...

So darn CUTE!! I love the first one of her feet in both shoes and she is sitting down. There are some great ones of the two of you also- fun to crop and frame!