Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthday Celebrations...

Dre and Joke arrived Monday to visit for a few days. Joke knit this sweater with Konijntje on it! Looks like Luna loves it! (I do, too!)









They also brought this lovely Playmobil house for Luna. She LOVES it! She keeps making Mama, Papa and Baby go night-night!


Thank You Oma and Opa!






When I got up this morning, this is what the table looked like! Boy was I surprised! Thanks Bas! (He got up early to do this!)


Joke and Dre gave me a nice little shower set, a Thee glass set, and this WONDERFUL Tea set! I look forward to serving with it! (I can use it tomorrow when the ladies come for the toddler's group!)

This is the new wreath I put out for Easter. We got it at the market on the Platz in Erlangen yesterday.
And this is a beautiful Hydrangea that Dre and Joke brought. It will look great with the Spring decorations I have out front! (Once it stops snowing.)



My gorgeous new Vera bag... LOVE it, Bas - thanks!



And then, after all the presents were unwrapped, Luna ran over to me with a box in her hands... lo and behold what was inside! A very special new charm bracelet for Mama! Thanks Luna! :) The charms will certainly be fun to collect! (Right Papa?)


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday from the Gang!!!