Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay!

I was checking feedburner today for the latest traffic on blogaroozer, and noticed a blog I was unfamiliar with listed in the incoming referring websites, so I clicked on it to check it out... and lo and behold... someone (outside of friends, family and myself) is using one of my backgrounds!!! I was so excited. What a milestone. You can check it out at...

www.amberandnic.blogspot.com

AND she mentioned me in a post - so hopefully I will get some good word of mouth, too! I left her a comment to let her know she is my "first" (at least as far as I can tell) and to say Thanks!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Katie-this is my friend Amber. I told her about your website and she absolutely loves it!!!

Katie said...

Hey! Thanks! It's funny - when I was looking at her blog, I thought that her family picture looked like one of yours... is it?