Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Blog!

Some of you may know that I have an interest in getting into web development, as a work from home opportunity - or at least as a way to make some pocket change! Well, I may be a ways off from actually accomplishing that, but I've started to make some head way...

I'm planning on teaching a class on blogging this Spring. Hopefully we have enough interested English speakers in our area to generate some interest. So as a supplement to the class, and as a means of documenting some of the things I learn as I teach myself to create custom blogs and websites, I decided to create another blog dedicated to blogging tips and helpful hints, etc. So for any fellow bloggers out there getting these posts - follow the link, and sign up for email updates!!

Blogaroozer!

P.S. - I made the entire background, and layout myself! Still needs some work - but pretty good for a beta!

No comments: