Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years

Hey Everybody-

I posted my first round of free backgrounds at blogaroozer.com yesterday, so be sure to go check them out. I started with Valentine's Day, so make sure to pick one out before anyone else you know beats you to it! And if you could help drum up some traffic, by sending along an email to any fellow blogging friends you have out there, that would be great! It's a little early for Valentine's Day, but I wasn't sure how long it would take me to get them posted, and I figured most folks have picked out winter theme already.

I will probably do Spring backgrounds soon after that. It's a TON of fun to do, so even if I never make very much money at it, it's still worth it! But hey - I've already made 62 cents! :)

Oh - and if you should download one - and you notice any issues - please let me know! I'm still new at this!

On another note - we went to Bannack yesterday, which is a ghost town near here. Bas had never been to a ghost town, and it is always fun to take pictures there. My Mom got this shot of my Dad and Luna.

No comments: