Monday, September 1, 2008

Pictures

Here are some pictures from this weekend. Luna got some new shoes I'm really excited about. Since summer is over, soon we won't be able to go around barefoot, otherwise old ladies at the grocery store will tell me she needs shoes... We needed something leather so that she can't destroy them by crawling. And they needed laces, or elastic - not velcro, so that she can't pull them off. So I've been looking and looking here, and even sent my Mom off to get me some from the states, bcause all the leather ones here are at LEAST 30 euros - but the good ones are even 60! (Don't worry Mom - if you sent any - we'll still get good use out of them!!) So we found the ones in the pictures on sale, in her size for 20!

The pictures of buildings are downtoen Herzo, as are the ones of Bas and Luna in the playground. The lilly pond and frog are from the botanical gardens in Erlangen.

No comments: