Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More pictures...

So yesterday while we were out and about I picked up this little toy stroller for Luna. She has taken a strong interest in her stroller (like when I let her down at the playground (spielplatz) she just wants to push her stroller) and I found this one for only 8 euros. She LOVES it. I also wanted to get some pictures of her in these adorable little tights she has on today. It's been hard to find dresses for her here, but I did manage to find these cute little shorts that look a bit like lederhosen - although their corduroy.

The drawing is a little art project we did yesterday. I couldn't find any really big tablets of paper for her to draw on, so in order to save the floors here I got a big roll of craft paper. I did the outline obviously, but she did most of the scribbles. She was more intersted in eating the crayons, though!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Katie she is too cute! I want some shoes like that for Frankie. It is hard to find good shoes like that anymore. Maybe I could send you some money and you could send me some shoes :) Thanks for posting!