Friday, May 6, 2011

Look who is turning 2!!!

 A party??? All dressed up and ready to go!!!


Thanks for the pretty party dress, Gramma and Grampa... who knew we would have so many occasions!


The birthday girl... little Arianna!


And another little beauty...


Can NOT believe my friend Zoe's beautiful birthday cupcakes... these are only her second attempt at decorating... and beautiful... I see a business in the making!


There were kitties, and piggies, and sheep, and pandas and frogs!  And she hasn't even seen my Hello Cupcake books!




A beautiful table of course...


and flag bunting...



Arianna's shiny, new, second birthday kitchen!


And the guests have arrived!



What's all this ruckus?


I'm a little teapot... or I found one anyway...


And the second great unveiling of the day...  an outdoor playhouse!  These little ones were so much fun to watch.  The older ones had some great Shakespearian drama going on - with love and hate, and good guys and bad guys; while the little ones just loved to slam the door...






Elisa takes over while Mama is in the kitchen... nom, nom, nom.


Lots of beautiful mothers in attendance, too, of course!



Zoe made burgers that were out of this world... 





Time for candles... SNORT!


Oh, the anticipation...




2 funny!  I think there was a bit of a shower with this precious, little blow!


I wish I had some video... she was jumping in her seat!









So blase'... I could not catch a smile...



likewise... but still so cute.


But this one, was effervescent!!!





O. is so animated... love it.


What a princess...




I know all us Mums enjoyed it, too...  what a beautiful day.


Thanks Zoe, it was so lovely.  And may Arianna enjoy many, many more!

No comments: