Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Trip to the Store...

Just woke up from my nap... all dressed up and ready to go!


Better check on baby before we go...



Here we go!  Whee!  Turn up the tunes Mom!


Let me get my basket!


Ready!


Let's go!


I want the red cart!!!


Waiting for the bottle machine is SO boring.


Not sure why this picture is coming in rotated, but it was too cute to leave out!


My basket is in my cart, just like Mommy's!


That man is soooo slow!  He needs a better system!


Got the apple juice!



Time to pay... wait!  Let me stop and smell these roses!



Then we put the baskets in the back!


Shopping done!


Right after this, I shut the boot, and asked Luna if she wanted to put my cart back.  She said yes, and started pushing it across the lot towards the return area.  Then she decided to hang off the handle bars along the way - and ofcourse the cart just went off on it's merry own way...  would have made an awesome picture, but I had to run and grab my daughter - not the camera!

No comments: